Mr. Holt practices in the area of healthcare law. He has extensive experience representing hospital systems, nursing homes, private practices, home health agencies, private physician practices, mental health providers, physical therapy and dental practices, organized medical staffs, government health benefit plans, educational entities, insurance companies, public school systems and patient safety organizations.
- “Managing Compliance Risk: Mental Health, Substance Use, and Disabilities,” Florida Society for Health Care Risk Management and Patient Safety 39th Annual Meeting & Education Conference (August 15, 2019), represented and enhanced for webinar (September 25, 2019).
- “Evidence Based Risk Management: Using a Patient Safety Organization (PSO) to Protect Peer Review in a Medical Office,” Western Litigation Webinar Series: Empowering the Risk Manager, http://www.westernlitigation.com/events/webinars (November 5, 2015)
- "Guiding Providers: How PSOs help create & secure PSWP," Seventh Annual Meeting of PSOs (April 22-23, 2015)
- "Case Law Update: Charles v. Southern Baptist Hospital of Florida (Baptist Medical Center) & Progeny", Seventh Annual Meeting of PSOs (April 22-23, 2015)
- "Peer Review & Patient Safety: Can Matter & Anti-Matter Mix?", Sixth Annual Meeting of PSOs (April 23-24, 2014)
- "How to Assemble and Develop the Patient Safety Workforce", Fifth Annual Meeting of PSOs (April 24-25, 2013)
- "Nursing Documentation," Centura Institute (July 9, 2012)
- "Preparations and Prepositions: A Grammar School Guide to Creating PSES", Fourth Annual Meeting of PSOs (April 10-12, 2012)
- “The Patient Safety Work Product Privilege: Evidence and Proof”, UHC PI PSO Web Conference (August 9, 2011)