Mr. Overly is a member of Rogers Towers’ Business & Tax Department. He advises major corporations on all aspects of corporate law, including numerous public and private mergers and acquisitions in the United States and in Europe, South America, the Middle East and Asia, commercial and government contracts negotiation, administration and dispute resolution all over the world, internal investigations, and formulating creative solutions to business problems. He pulls from his deep experience as General Counsel and Chief Financial Officer for both public and private companies. Steven leverages his 35 years of in-house corporate experience to provide his clients across the state with responsive, concise and pragmatic advice and counsel.
Publications & Presentations:
- Overly, Government Contractors Beware: Civil and Criminal Penalties Abound for Defective Pricing, 20 LOYOLA L. REV. 597 (1987)
- Overly, Regulation of Critical Technologies Under the Export Administration Act of 1979 and the Proposed Export Administration Amendments of 1983: American Business versus National Security, 10 N.C.J. INT'L L. & COM. REG. 423 (1985)
- Villareal, Fotopulos and Overly, International Maritime Arbitration, 12 STETSON L. REV. 342 (1983)
- Note, Mechanics' Liens in Florida, FLORIDA BAR REAL PROPERTY, PROBATE & TRUST LAW SECTION (MAY 1982)
- Overly, Extraterritorial Land Use Management (Penn. State Univ. Press 1982)