Ms. Armstrong is a member of the Rogers Towers Litigation Department. She has devoted over twenty years to defending the interests of employers in workers’ compensation matters and litigating matters for clients throughout the entire State of Florida. Her practice also entails defense of employment disputes, insurance coverage matters and subrogation issues. Ms. Armstrong has extensive experience in establishing and managing workers’ compensation litigation programs nationally for large self-insured employers. She is also a frequent lecturer, speaker and educator on a variety of workers’ compensation and employment matters for employers, claims professionals and industry functions. Prior to her legal practice, Ms. Armstrong held several claims related positions at a national insurer. Ms. Armstrong is also a Florida mediator.
- "Workers Compensation Fraud," ESIS conference, Tampa, Florida, January 2015.
- "Workers Compensation Fraud," 2014 CLM Northern Florida Chapter Educational and Networking Event, Jacksonville, Florida, October 2014.
- "Preparing a Case for Anticipated Litigation," CVS/Gallagher Bassett, Providence, Rhode Island, May 2011.
- "Workers' Compensation: Unconventional Options Under the New Law and Alternative Causes of Action for Attorney's Fees and Costs from a Defense Perspective," The Florida Bar, May 2005.
- "Medicare Set Asides," The Florida Bar’s Workers’ Compensation Winter Meeting and Seminar, Lake Tahoe, Nevada, February 2005.
- "2003 Changes to Florida Workers' Compensation," North Florida Chapter, RIMS, Jacksonville, Florida, October 2004; and North Florida Chapter of WEB, July 2004.